15 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

keep a long story short #1

Do I know you?No?...I guess not. You know where you're heading to?...No...But you're on a leave for sure... What do you leave behind?...You care?... I did not receive a call since I began walking...Not much time passed actually. They will call. They care. I mean...There once was a time they seemed to care. They would call.. Pick up the phone, dial...Not much of an effort, right?... They would call... What about you? Hey don't throw that you're gonna need that.. What the fuck ever..You are not listening to me for Godsake!... Hey, you wanna walk alone? You want to walk the fuck alone?...Never should have bothered saying a word to you! Dumbass.. Hello! Are you fucking deaf? You'll be talking some time soon right? You can't pretend you have walked this road before fucker! You have just started it. Just like me! Just fucking like me! You are just in need of help too! You fucking can not pretend that you've been walking this road alone!.... You are just as new! .....I fucking know that!... I fucking do!...

1 yorum:

ikinehir dedi ki...

yavuların en genci uçan kuş, seni yazmaktan soğuttuk , kanadını kırıkırıverdik diye ödüm kopuveriyor. yazsana be!