23 Kasım 2006 Perşembe

As I entered the hall..

As I entered the hall... My mind is filled up with an instable flux... Those I suppose, or once and every-other-minute I am being told, are my ideas... I thought that they were mine... But they keep introducing me to them... They want to see the coherence...But they are merely some sprinklings out of a life... They rush to depart... You can't bend them, I couldn't twist them... Someone ensure me that I did not rent them...Someone tell me that those are the pure wealth I am supposed to take care of... Tell me to keep them... Tell me to feed them every day with a better meal...Tell me that they look fine- that they seem to hold a good appetitte... You are not supposed to trick me...Look, I know....They are so distant from being pure, perfect and complete... Are they merely the stillborn infants of a cyber attempt to materialize a sphere of my own? Oh, my own?...I don't know whom to pray... But I need a place of my own... A space to breathe...Should it be necessarily owned?...So, I am being told... Are my ideas utilized in a demonic manner to legitimize that I keep this place? No tresspassing... I own this place... I need it so badly... I am tired of the ever repeating testings of what is social... I am losing it at the moment I find it... Where is my sociability? Is this a joke of imposed socialization?...
I am sure that I need this place badly...
And I will make many of you see that it is my right to keep this place...
Or maybe I am so not sure of anything...
It is clear... I need to take "a trip to innerself"...

Hiç yorum yok: